Google Android Software - HTC "The Dream" (Update)




There has been recent searches for the "Google Android Phone - HTC The Dream" and news of its release was this September, but recently changed to 10th of this November, that's why I'm posting this update. And because they've been saying it's the iPhone competitor. I don't mean to say anything bad about this new software, but the iPhone is really a High-End Phone where competitors I think are still struggling to compete with. They say the iPhone Technology is lightyears away from other competitors. Let's wait and see what the Google Android has to offer.

No complete announcement, reviews or news of this product has been really made on the news or on the web. But I have these two recent videos form CNET and G4 that shows interviews from Google Company about the Google Android Phone.

It's really not a phone actually, its kinda like an operating system for a phone like Windows Mobile or Symbian. And its not just one phone, its many phones. Which will be released on T-mobile service and will run on phones like Samsung, Motorola, HTC and LG.

It's more like a Google Software for mobile phones. Google is reaching out in almost every way possible. Like their popular Google Search, Google Docs, Google Maps/Earth and will soon release the Google Android Software. They even own YouTube, the popular online video website, for those who didn't know, they also own Blogger (which I love by the way!), and FeedBurner (they own? or teamed-up with? whichever, but I love this one too!) and I think Mozilla. Wow!

It's like they're everywhere, watching you, knows what your doing, and I mean to say it in a funny way ;). Like the videos I watched on Cnet TV with Molly Wood an Executive Editor there, where I think she says Google is everywhere or owns everything. I find her fun to watch on her videos about her opinions on everything from Google to Ipods to anything. I'll probably make a post about her, her videos and her fun opinions on different products.

Watch the videos to find out more.

2 Response to Google Android Software - HTC "The Dream" (Update)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi Macky, Thanks for this info and the video on this new (?) IPhone?! One thing that kind of bothers me or worries me is the fact that "Google" is everywhere and is doing everything. You mentioned all the different dot coms that they own...You Tube,Feedburner, and almost everything on the web. Don't you think it's too much of a good thing? Good post and thanks for the info. some of which I didn't know Google had their hand in.

  2. Hi JJ, thanks! I'm not sure if Google Android will be strong competitor for the iPhone, but I think they're really working on it. And there are a lot of new phones that will have iPhone like capabilities, some will be released soon and some I think are already out in the market.About Google, if you think about it, they really have a lot on their hands on. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I don't have anything against Google, well as long as they give good services. I just saw these videos and I would just like to share this info ;)!